Sunday, July 22, 2012

Onward and upward

Anywho...

Joey and Tucker went on a two man sesh mission to city hall to lace a few tricks and met up with me later to let me get a nice clip right after falling and busting my hip.

 I rolled over my arm and scraped it up bad too but it's part of the game i suppose. I still got to film Joey and Tucker lace some cool spinny tech tricks on a sign. Kudos to the fools theyre pretty good at skating.

It seems now it's always a circus around the homestead. A former roommate has dubbed my house a "base" rather that a house now anyways. Shenanigans and skating ensue regularly so i guess it's an even trade-off for the cleaning I always have to do after. At least Haley or Victoria will help.
Stay tuned for more updates...

http://vimeo.com/46189277
Here's a park edit we filmed on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment